Hours Of Operation:
On Job Time - normal delivery hours
Office Hours - Monday thru Friday 06:00 am to 5:00 pm.; Saturday 07:00am to 12:00pm.
Note: Orders outside of normal hours of operation are subject to an overtime charge per cubic yard.
Color Projects Warranty and Disclaimer:
Warranty: SPC / SRM will only warranty the color consistency throughout the concrete, within close proximity to the color chart. The manufacturers color chart was achieved using their local materials of the concrete mix which will make the color not an exact match. SPC / SRM only warranties the compressive strength if poured within ACI 318 guidelines. SPC / SRM cannot be held accountable or responsible for surface defects or irregularities due to excessive water on the surface, troweling marks, wet broom marks, excessive water added to the load prior or during pouring out and other finishing problems. No other oral or written statement is authorized.
Disclaimer: SPC / SRM will not repair or replace colored concrete that appears to be discolored. SPC / SRM does not place concrete and therefore cannot be held liable for discoloration from improper finishing techniques. The end user shall determine products suitability and assumes all risk and liability. SPC / SRM will not guarantee the color to be an exact match to the color chart or sample.
The colors on the color chart are developed in a controlled environment using raw materials that are not available in all areas. Also SPC / SRM doesn't place concrete and has no control over the finish on the product. The product is still in its manufactured state and is subject to change based on the finishing techniques. Therefore, the customer acknowledges that the colors are a close representation of the chart and that SPC / SRM cannot be held liable for finishing techniques which ultimately control the outcome of the finished product, once in place.
It is recommended by color manufacturers after finishing, to apply a concrete sealer. Take note that concrete sealer may change the color of the concrete. The UV rays from the sun and natural weathering will occur if not properly cured and maintained. To maintain your concrete, it is recommended that you reseal your concrete every other year.
How To Order
To place an order the following should be ready to be provided:
- Date and desired time of delivery. Subject to availability.
- Customer name or account name.
- Name and cell phone # of person placing order.
- Delivery address, plat, development name to include P.O.#, lot# and special directions.
- Total order quantity. To include balances if necessary.
- Truck spacing on multiple load orders.
- Material usage i.e. footing, wall, slab, sidewalk. Etc.
- Mix ID or description of requested material
- Mixes are designed at a 4” slump; additional additives can achieve higher slumps. Ask your dispatch team for advice.
- Admixtures, fibers, rebar expansion joint or any extra products.
- Will you require batch weights for inspected jobs?
- All orders must be verbally confirmed with a dispatch team member.
"Quality concrete starts with a quality order."
- Tag-on or piggyback orders are not permitted.
- Color orders should be placed by the person placing order by color number and dosage after consultation with an SPC/SRM color specialist. All color loads are also subject to availability of color requested. NOTE: Color loads are considered sold at the plant of origin when loaded. (Color disclaimer forthcoming)
- Short loads are considered loads fewer than 7 cubic yards per order and have a short load fee attached. A listing of short load fees is available at your request.
- Orders scheduled prior to 10:00 am must to be confirmed by 3:00 p.m. the previous day. THIS IS MANDATORY WITH WILL-CALL ORDERS.
- All other orders after 10:00 a.m. including will-calls need to be confirmed or cancelled 2 hours prior to delivery.
- Any will-call order not confirmed by load time will be removed from the system. The order can be reactivated by calling and rescheduling with dispatch.
- Will-call orders will not be permitted outside regular hours of operation
- Will-call orders not confirmed may be subject to change of delivery time.
- Order changes are allowed up to 2 hours before delivery, thereafter service could be affected.
- We at Smokey Point Concrete and Skagit Readymix are committed to service. Once your pour is started, we are committed to keeping service to that job until the ordered quantity is complete.
- 7 minutes per yard to discharge included in price, additional fees will be charged thereafter.
- Variances to quantity or rate ordered during the pour may affect service.
- Clean up loads, when pre scheduled, are considered part of the ordered quantity. One truck will be reserved for a clean up amount.
- Any order going beyond the clean up amount, or original ordered amount will compromise service and will be treated as a new order. This new order will be delivered as soon as possible.
- An appropriate place onsite to wash up must be provided on all deliveries.
- Pump blow back or wash out into our trucks is not allowed unless pre-scheduled with our dispatch team.
- Pump-holds will compromise service. Orders placed on pump-hold will be delivered as soon as the schedule will allow.
- Smokey Point Concrete and Skagit Readymix are committed to our community and industry partners as the preferred supplier of quality concrete, aggregate, and related building materials.
- We will always strive to be on the job at the scheduled time. We consider on time delivery to be 15 minutes before or 15 minutes after scheduled time of delivery.
- Holds on concrete being placed on the order due to inspection or pump hold, directly affects our service to you, the customer.
- Once the job is started, our dispatch team is committed to supplying you, our customer, with quality concrete, aggregate, and related building materials.
- Last minute orders will be taken as time allows, up to two hours, and will be considered on time within 30 minutes of agreed delivery.
- SPC/SRM cannot be held responsible for predicting or interpreting the weather conditions.
- To give the best possible service we encourage customers to place their orders at least 24 hours in advance and no later than the afternoon before the first round of deliveries.
- Confirmation for Saturday deliveries must be made prior to 3:00pm Friday.
Thank you for allowing us to provide you with quality concrete and service. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.